Monday, December 30, 2013

2014 To Read List

First, I know, it's my third post within the same month, of the same year!!! Suey, don't die from shock! And secondly, I really should be doing something else, so naturally I figured I would write a blog post right now. :) I really do put the Pro in procrastination!

Well we all know that the New Year is just days away, and with it the list of goals that shall just be ignored within the week by most of us... because let's be honest we all have Christmas goodies laying around that we are all going to continue  to eat. So I decided to make a list that I actually have interest in and might accomplish. Now I know some of you can read books in days or weeks, but for me, I am lucky to finish a book in a month during the school year... but come summer, librarians, ye be warned!

So here are some of the books I hope to devour this year!



  • Finish Book Thief... then finally see the movie!
  • Finish Pride and Prejudice... don't judge me
  • Through the Ever Night... The only book I asked for Christmas, but instead I got "Flirt Fearlessly: an A to Z Guide on Flirting (More to come on that! Sheesh)
  • Into the Still Blue
  • Allegiant
  • Night Circus
  • The 5th Wave
  • Ender's Game
  • To Kill a Mockingbird... No I have never read it, and I really want to
  • Finish Days of Blood and Starlight
  • Dreams of Gods and Monsters
Other bookish things I want to do this year...
  • Blog more... about books, or movies, or my sad singleness... Whatever
  • Encourage a certain someone to continue with her book.... ;)
  • Maybe experiment with writing myself... just cause I think it would be fun to try... maybe
  • Read... read... read
 Any book you think I really should read that's not on the list?

3 comments:

Suey said...

That is one awesome list. And yes, you should try writing because you are a pretty dang good writer.

Um... there are about a hundred more you should add to your list. But this is a good start. And I really do hope you can blog more. You can do it, I know you can.

Rachel said...

Actually i am judging you for not having finished Pride and Prejudice.

Megs said...

Hey! I asked you not to do that! :) It is second on my list to finish!