Well we all know that the New Year is just days away, and with it the list of goals that shall just be ignored within the week by most of us... because let's be honest we all have Christmas goodies laying around that we are all going to continue to eat. So I decided to make a list that I actually have interest in and might accomplish. Now I know some of you can read books in days or weeks, but for me, I am lucky to finish a book in a month during the school year... but come summer, librarians, ye be warned!
So here are some of the books I hope to devour this year!
- Finish Book Thief... then finally see the movie!
- Finish Pride and Prejudice... don't judge me
- Through the Ever Night... The only book I asked for Christmas, but instead I got "Flirt Fearlessly: an A to Z Guide on Flirting (More to come on that! Sheesh)
- Into the Still Blue
- Night Circus
- The 5th Wave
- Ender's Game
- To Kill a Mockingbird... No I have never read it, and I really want to
- Finish Days of Blood and Starlight
- Dreams of Gods and Monsters
- Blog more... about books, or movies, or my sad singleness... Whatever
- Encourage a certain someone to continue with her book.... ;)
- Maybe experiment with writing myself... just cause I think it would be fun to try... maybe
- Read... read... read