Sunday, May 22, 2016

Sing Along Saturday: Love, In and Out


This week’s theme is: Love – what’s your favorite song celebrating love?

Ugh... do I have to?

As a single sour spinster, I like to pretend I don't think about being love. Because, of course, I do... And it's depressing. 

But I will indulge in one song that is sweet and lovey dovey (but only to a point, don't look for saccharine sweet from me... unless you are looking for the bitter aftertaste.)

Believe it or not there was a time that I listened to other things besides Kpop, and it was only 5 months ago... I will go back to those slightly less bright days for this. 

Tom Odell, Grow Old With Me... not to be confused with Adam Sandler's Want to Grow Old With You, though I love that one too.




And now to my more loved and usual songs about love that I listen too...

Here is Lily Kershaw with Tokyo



And just loving the crazy quirky person I am...

1 comment:

Suey said...

Wow. A bunch of songs I don't know! Weird...